Thu, Jan 05, 2017 - 10:17 AM
From 19-20 August 2017, over 700 dental professionals will once again gather at Suntec Singapore for the 4th consecutive CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry International Conference in Singapore during the Singapore Dental Week.
We would like to invite you to join us for a whole week of events between 18 to 21 August 2017 (Singapore Dental Week) providing a total of 28 CME Credit hours accredited by the American Dental Association (ADA CERP) as well as Singapore Dental Association.
* Dental Technician Parallel Session (20 August 2017)
* 4th CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry International Conference & Exhibition (19-20 August 2017) joint meeting with:
* American Academy of Implant Dentistry, FDC Academy Singapore and Inman Aligner Academy (various speakers)
* Conference & Exhibition (19-20 August 2017)
Multidisciplinary Hands-on Courses (18-21 August 2017) including:
– Ceramic Reconstruction (CEREC) Discovery – Dr Morten Olsen, Denmark
– Non-prep-veneers and Modified non-prep Veneers Course – Dr Eduardo Mahn, Chile
– Oclusal veneers (table tops), modern inlays, onlays and partial crowns
– Hands-on course for CAD-CAM and non CAD-CAM restorations – Dr Eduardo Mahn, Chile
– The New Concept of Alignment, Bleaching & Bonding (Inman Aligner Academy) – Dr James Russell, UK
Over the last twelve years CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry has played a key role in underpinning the scientific understanding of digital dentistry. This is still very important today and the conference program addresses how to achieve effective results whilst updating delegates with the latest tips and tricks.
To meet the goal, the Scientific Committee has selected a multitude of scientific sessions, panels, and problem-based cases that will provide both intensive learning through hands-on experiences and practitioners from diverse disciplines.
Recent findings with clinical implications, practical tips and tricks, marketing, and emerging technologies will be covered through interactive sessions and live demonstrations, alongside essential knowledge revision and update sessions as well as hands-on demonstrations and practicals.
Conference registration fee for dentists: SGD$450 (Early-bird rate)
On-site registration fee: SGD$520
For conference registration, pls email to: email@example.com
Name: 4th CAD/CAM & Digital Dentistry Conference
Location: Suntec Singapore Convention Center
Date: 19 – 20 August 2017